Aylesford Priory. 1949-1974. To commemorate the Silver Jubilee of the return of the Whitefriars to Aylesford on 31st October 1949 this stone was blessed by his holiness Pope Paul VI during the holy year 1975 and was unveiled on 26th October 1975 by Archbishop Cyril Cowderoy 7th Bishop of Southwark.
Local area map loading...
Location: Aylesford Priory
District Council: Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
District Council Ward: Aylesford
County Council: Kent County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Malling Rural North East