plaque № 30524 in Newport, Gwent
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
BOUNDARY STONE. This marked the limit of the town from its medieval origins until 1835, when its first extension took in the workhouse (now part of St Woolos Hospital) and Pillgwenlly,
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Stow Hill
- Location: Newport Cathedral raised walkway alongside Stow Hill
- Civil Community: Stow Hill Community
- Unitary Authority: Newport Council
- Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Stow Hill
- Welsh Assembly Constituency: Newport West
- Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Newport West
- Region: Wales
Tell us what you know about plaque № 30524 in Newport, Gwent