plaque № 4768 in Stoke Golding
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
In the reign of King Henry IV Thomas Barton "Moved by Kindness and Holy Charity" , bequeathed land and buildings for the provision of "Pavements and Cawsys"
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Stoke Golding
- Location: Blacksmith’s Yard
- Parish: Stoke Golding
- District Council: Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Ambien
- County Council: Leicestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Market Bosworth
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bosworth
- Region: East Midlands
Tell us what you know about plaque № 4768 in Stoke Golding