Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The First Synagogue In present-day London Borough of Hackney.
Built 1770-80 (5539-5540).
Stood to the rear of this building
in the grounds of Clapton House
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hackney
- Location: 25 Thistlethwaite Road, Hackney
- London Borough: Hackney Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Lea Bridge
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hackney North and Stoke Newington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about plaque № 8581 in London