Guildford Dispensary 1859-1866 From 1859 to 1866 this building housed the Guildford Dispensary providing medical care for the poor of the town and was the immediate forerunner of the Royal Surrey County Hospital.
Local area map loading...
Location: Quarry Street
District Council: Guildford Borough Council
District Council Ward: Holy Trinity
County Council: Surrey County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Guildford South East