Guildford Old Bank Established 1765 This building was altered and extended in 1899 when the old front was retained at the special request of H.R.H. the Princess Louise Marchioness of Lorne and the Rt. Honble the Viscount Midleton Lord Lieutenant of Surrey on behalf of The old Guildford Society.
Local area map loading...
Location: High Street
District Council: Guildford Borough Council
District Council Ward: Holy Trinity
County Council: Surrey County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Guildford South East