Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Originally St Mary’s National School erected in 1819 on part of the Workhouse Acre. It was designed to accommodate a master and mistress plus 200 pupils
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: National Spiritualist Church, Vestry Road E17
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hoe Street
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Walthamstow
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about plaque № 9650 in London