Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Low Hall Pump House. Grade II Listed building. Victorian sewerage pumping station built by Walthamstow Urban District Council in 1885, with two surviving C-type steam engines circa 1897
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: Low Hall Pumphouse, Low Hall Lane E17
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Markhouse
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Walthamstow
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about plaque № 9658 in London