Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The Cock Tavern. Designed by Hill & Fletcher Architects and erected in 1880. The Coach house and stables were added in 1888. A tavern is first mentioned on this site in 1747
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: The Cock PH, High Street E17
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: High Street
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Walthamstow
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about plaque № 9668 in London