Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Thorpe Hall Primary School. Locally listed building. Erected in 1935 by Walthamstow Borough Council on the site of Thorpe Hall, where the Elizabethan poet and courtier George Gascoigne once lived
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Waltham Forest
- Location: Thorpe Hall School, Hale End Road E4
- London Borough: Waltham Forest Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hale End and Highams Park
- London Assembly Constituency: North East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chingford and Woodford Green
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about plaque № 9671 in London