Radclyffe Hall blue plaque in London
Radclyffe Hall 1880-1943 novelist and poet lived here 1924-1929
Radclyffe Hall (born Marguerite Radclyffe Hall on 12 August 1880 – 7 October 1943) was an English poet and author, best known for the lesbian classic The Well of Loneliness.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 37 Holland Street, Kensington, Kensington and Chelsea, W8
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Campden
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Radclyffe Hall blue plaque in London