Railway Dock blue plaque in Hull
The dock behind you was opened in 1846 and was the first in the port to have direct railway access.
The dock closed to commercial shipping in 1968 and was reopened as a marina in 1983.
- Erected: 1 January 1997
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Railway Dock
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hull
- Location: Warehouse
- Unitary Authority: Hull City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Myton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Railway Dock blue plaque in Hull