Raymond Unwin blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The original designer of Hampstead Garden Suburb Sir Raymond Unwin architect & town planner lived here 1906-1940
Sir Raymond Unwin (2 November 1863 – 29 June 1940) was a prominent and influential English engineer, architect and town planner, with an emphasis on improvements in working class housing.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: Wildwood Terrace, NW3
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Hampstead Town
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hampstead and Kilburn
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Raymond Unwin blue plaque in London