Red and black plaque № 9860 in Coventry
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Designed by Malcolm Sayer under the direction of Sir William Lyons (HonFIMechE) the Jaguar E-type is a direct descendant of the cars which won five Le Mans 24 hour races during the 1950s.
It introduced breakthrough motor engineering technology such as the combined monocoque-spaceframe which in later years was adopted by Formula one.
- Erected: 25 November 2011
- Plaque Colour: Red And Black
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Allesley
- Location: Jaguar Heritage, Browns Lane, Allesley
- Metropolitan District: Coventry City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Bablake
- UK Parliament Constituency: Coventry North West
- Region: West Midlands
Tell us what you know about Red and black plaque № 9860 in Coventry