Red plaque № 30006 in Bodiam
SE & C RIY Van No. 132. Built at Ashford works 1919. This vehicle was the prototype utility van and in May 1919 was used to convey the body of Nurse Edith Cavell between Dover and London.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Ewhurst
- Parish: Ewhurst
- District Council: Rother District Council
- District Council Ward: Ewhurst and Sedlescombe
- County Council: East Sussex County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Northern Rother
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bexhill and Battle
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Red plaque № 30006 in Bodiam