Red plaque № 8089 in Norwich
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
The entrance to the 13th century church of St Mary the Less, which became a draper's hall in 1564, later used for worship by the Huguenot (French Protestant) congregation, 1637-1832.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: Queens Street
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Thorpe Hamlet
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Thorpe Hamlet
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Red plaque № 8089 in Norwich