Red plaque № 9452 in Foxton
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Foxton Staircase Locks & inclined plane. A vital link in the UK canal network achieved from 1814 by two 5-lock staircases and between 1900-1911 by a unique inclined plane boat lift
- Erected: 1 January 2011
- Plaque Colour: Red
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Foxton
- Location: Foxton Locks
- Parish: Foxton
- District Council: Harborough District Council
- District Council Ward: Lubenham
- County Council: Leicestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Market Harborough West and Foxton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Harborough
- Region: East Midlands
Tell us what you know about Red plaque № 9452 in Foxton