Red plaque № 9467 in London
Spa Road Station. London's first railway terminus, opened in 1836 by the London & Greenwich Railway, later superseded by London Bridge.
- Erected: 1 January 2011
- Plaque Colour: Red
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Southwark
- Location: Rouel Road, Bermondsey, SE16
- London Borough: Southwark Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Grange
- London Assembly Constituency: Lambeth and Southwark
- UK Parliament Constituency: Bermondsey and Old Southwark
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Red plaque № 9467 in London