Robert Browning blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Robert Browning lived in this house 1887-1889 From here his body was taken for interment in Poets' Corner Westminster Abbey
Robert Browning (7 May 1812 – 12 December 1889) was an English poet and playwright whose mastery of dramatic verse, especially dramatic monologues, made him one of the foremost Victorian poets.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 29 De Vere Gardens, W8
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Queen's Gate
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Robert Browning blue plaque in London