Robert Browning green plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
- Erected: 11 December 1993
- Plaque Colour: Green
- Subject Commemorated: Robert Browning
Robert Browning (7 May 1812 – 12 December 1889) was an English poet and playwright whose mastery of dramatic verse, especially dramatic monologues, made him one of the foremost Victorian poets.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: Warwick Crescent
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Westbourne
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Westminster North
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Robert Browning green plaque in London