Robert Lochner blue plaque in Haslemere
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Robert Lochner MBE 1904-1965 inventor of the Mulberry Harbour floating breakwaters which supported the D-Day landings in june 1944 lived here from 1939 until his death
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Haslemere
- Location: Rats Castle
- Parish: Haslemere
- District Council: Waverley Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Haslemere East and Grayswood
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Haslemere
- UK Parliament Constituency: South West Surrey
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Robert Lochner blue plaque in Haslemere