Robert Mayer blue plaque in London
Sir Robert Mayer 1879-1985 philanthropist and patron of music lived here in flat no. 31
Sir Robert Mayer, CH, KCVO (5 June 1879 – 9 January 1985) was a German-born philanthropist, businessman, and a major supporter of music and young musicians.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 2 Mansfield Street
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: West End
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Robert Mayer blue plaque in London