Robert W. Paul film cell plaque in London
Robert W. Paul (1869-1943) British cinema pioneer, inventor, manufacturer, producer, exhibitor and cinematographer opened his workshop here 1891
- Erected: 1 January 1996
- Plaque Colour: Film Cell
- Subject Commemorated: Robert W. Paul
Robert W. Paul (3 October 1869 – 28 March 1943) was a British electrician, scientific instrument maker and early pioneer of British film.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: 44 Hatton Garden
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Holborn and Covent Garden
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Holborn and St Pancras
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Robert W. Paul film cell plaque in London