Sailor's Bethel brown plaque in Weymouth
Built in 1866 as a Christian Institute for Seamen.
Here were formerly the 18th century baths
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Weymouth
- Location: Royal Dorset Yacht Club, 11 Custom House Quay
- District Council: Weymouth and Portland Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Melcombe Regis
- County Council: Dorset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Weymouth Town
- UK Parliament Constituency: South Dorset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Sailor's Bethel brown plaque in Weymouth