Seamen's Mission blue plaque in Hull
Built in 1866 at the expense of Charles H. Wilson M.P. the Seamen's Mission was extended in 1926/7 to form the Mariners' Church of the Good Shepherd.
- Erected: 1 January 2001
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: Seamen's Mission
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hull
- Location: The Mission, Posterngate
- Unitary Authority: Hull City Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Myton
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about Seamen's Mission blue plaque in Hull