Sidney Alexander white plaque in Faversham
Built as Gatefield House in 1869 this was the home of Sir Sidney Alexander, Mayor of Faversham 1910-1918. It was converted into municipal offices in 1943 and renamed The Alexander Centre in 1977.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Gatefield House, Preston Street
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Sidney Alexander white plaque in Faversham