Slate plaque № 11480 in Ambleside
John Kelsick (1700 - 1723)
created an Educational Trust for the perpetual benefit of young people of the Ambleside area. He is buried in St Anne's Churchyard.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Lakes
- Location: St Mary's Lane
- Parish: Lakes
- District Council: South Lakeland District Council
- District Council Ward: Ambleside and Grasmere
- County Council: Cumbria County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Lakes
- UK Parliament Constituency: Westmorland and Lonsdale
- Region: North West
Tell us what you know about Slate plaque № 11480 in Ambleside