St. Lawrence Church stone plaque in Exeter
St. Lawrence Church Here stood, from medieval times until the air-raid of 1942, the Church of St. Lawrence. This section of the High Street was rebuilt from 1950.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Exeter
- Location: 242 High Street
- District Council: Exeter City Council
- District Council Ward: St David's
- County Council: Devon County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: St David's and St James
- UK Parliament Constituency: Exeter
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about St. Lawrence Church stone plaque in Exeter