St. Mary Woolchurch Haw blue plaque in London
Site of St. Mary Woolchurch Haw
St Mary Woolchurch Haw was a parish church in the City of London, destroyed in the Great Fire of London of 1666 and not rebuilt. It came within the ward of Walbrook.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in City of London Corporation
- Location: Mansion House, EC4
- London Borough: City of London Corporation
- London Borough Ward: Walbrook
- London Assembly Constituency: City and East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about St. Mary Woolchurch Haw blue plaque in London