St. Pancras Church blue plaque in London
Site of St. Pancras Church destroyed in the Great Fire 1666
St Pancras, Soper Lane, was a parish church in the City of London, in England. Of medieval origin, it was destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666 and not rebuilt.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in City of London Corporation
- Location: Pancras Lane, EC4
- London Borough: City of London Corporation
- London Borough Ward: Cordwainer
- London Assembly Constituency: City and East
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about St. Pancras Church blue plaque in London