Stone plaque № 10568 in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Established 1798. Rebuilt by T Blanch & Sons, 1898. This stone is a portion of the fortifications of Sebastopol
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: The Courtyard, 65–69 Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Chelsea Riverside
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chelsea and Fulham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 10568 in London