Stone plaque № 12996 in Selkirk
In a house on or near this site James Graham Marquis of Montrose spent the night before the Battle of Philiphaugh on 13th September 1645 "A Candidate for Immortality"
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Selkirk
- Unitary Authority: Scottish Borders Council
- Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Selkirkshire
- Scottish Parliament Constituency: Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire
- Scottish Parliament Region: South Scotland
- UK Parliament Constituency: Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk
- Region: Scotland
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 12996 in Selkirk