Stone plaque № 30179 in Horsham
Horsham holds the UK record for the heaviest hailstone ever to fall. On 5th. September 1958 a hailstone fell weighing 140g.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Horsham
- Location: West Street
- District Council: Horsham District Council
- District Council Ward: Denne
- County Council: West Sussex County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Horsham Tanbridge and Broadbridge Heath
- UK Parliament Constituency: Horsham
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 30179 in Horsham