Stone plaque № 30570 in Hertford
These fragments of the ancient church of St Mary the Less built about A.D. 1210. Destroyed before 1559 were found in 1888 on the site of the Public Library. Erected by subscription 1890.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Hertford
- Location: 26 Old Cross
- Parish: Hertford
- District Council: East Hertfordshire District Council
- District Council Ward: Hertford Bengeo
- County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: All Saints
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hertford and Stortford
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 30570 in Hertford