This piece of ground was in the year 1736 set apart for the burial of patients dying in the Bath General Hospital, and after receiving 238 bodies was closed by the governors of that charity in the year 1849, from regard to the health of the living.
Plaque Colour: Stone
Local area map loading...
Location: Trim Street
Unitary Authority: Bath and North East Somerset Council