Stone plaque № 8199 in Norwich
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
Late 13th century church of St Michael Early 14th century to mid 16th century monastery of the Austin Friars incorporating the above church
This stone arch was found in masonry thought to be an old tomb, during excavations on this site in 1948 and re-erected in 1970
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Norwich
- Location: King Street
- District Council: Norwich City Council
- District Council Ward: Thorpe Hamlet
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Thorpe Hamlet
- UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 8199 in Norwich