Stone plaque № 8545 in Oxford
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
In 1959 this building became part of
University College through the
generosity of Helen and Frank Altschul of New York City who built a new
Parsons’ Almshouse in St. Clements
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Oxford
- Location: Kybald Street
- District Council: Oxford City Council
- District Council Ward: Holywell
- County Council: Oxfordshire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Isis
- UK Parliament Constituency: Oxford East
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about Stone plaque № 8545 in Oxford