Gas Light & Coke Company (1813-1937)

Map loading...

The Gas Light and Coke Company (also known as the Westminster Gas Light and Coke Company), was a company that made and supplied coal gas and coke. The headquarters of the company were located on Horseferry Road in Westminster, London. It is identified as the original company from which British Gas plc is descended.

Source: dbpedia

BluePlaquePlaces.co.uk is a Good Stuff website.