General Letter Office (1653-1666)

Map loading...

The General Post Office in St. Martin's Le Grand (later known as GPO East) was the main post office for London between 1829 and 1912, the headquarters of the General Post Office of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and the country's first purpose-built post office.

Source: dbpedia

BluePlaquePlaces.co.uk is a Good Stuff website.