Leeds Club (formed in 1849)

Map loading...

The Leeds Club is a Grade II* listed Victorian building in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It is situated on Albion Place in the city centre. Built in 1820 as residences for the son and grandson of William Hey, a distinguished surgeon, the building was converted into the Leeds Club, a place where the city’s leaders could meet, in 1849 and given a new facade. Renovations were completed in 2007, and the building is now used for conferences, weddings and Christmas parties.

Source: dbpedia

BluePlaquePlaces.co.uk is a Good Stuff website.