Sorry, we don't have a photo of Malt Cross.
The Malt Cross is on St James Street in Nottingham city centre just off the Old Market Square. The building was built in 1877 and is one of only a few Victorian Music Halls still standing. The building takes its name from a monument that used to be in the market square and was a gathering place for many people. William Howie Wylie noted that "John Nelson, a Yorkshire stonemason and one of Wesley's earliest followers, preached once in the market place and once at the Malt Cross."