Sorry, we don't have a photo of Merton Park Studios.
Merton Park Studios was a British film production studio in South Wimbledon, London. In the 1940s, it was owned by the Film Producers Guild.Opened in 1930, many second features were produced there, and for a time was home to Radio Luxembourg. Unlike many other studios, they remained open during World War II, producing films for the Ministry of Information.During the 1950s and 1960s, the crime series Scotland Yard, The Edgar Wallace Mysteries and The Scales of Justice came from a rolling production line. The last film made, in March 1967, was from the latter series, called Payment in Kind.Amongst those apprentised for a time at the studio was the composer David Fanshawe, who trained as a film editor there.The actor/author Stanley Morgan has a number of pages dedicated to the Merton Park films he starred in.