Ship Inn is a historic inn and tavern located in West Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1796, and is a two-story, six bay, Georgian style stone building with brick chimneys. The main block measures 50 feet by 37 feet, with a rear kitchen wing measuring 29 feet by 20 feet. It remained in operation as an inn until 1854. In the 20th century, a restaurant opened in the building.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.