St. Benet Sherehog (closed in 1666)

Map loading...

St Benet Sherehog, additionally dedicated to St Osyth, was a medieval church built before the year 1111, on a site now occupied by No 1 Poultry in Cordwainer Ward, in what was then the wool-dealing district of the City of London. A shere hog is a castrated ram after its first shearing.

Source: dbpedia

BluePlaquePlaces.co.uk is a Good Stuff website.