Walton House (built in 1861)

Map loading...

The Dr. James Wyatt Walton House, located at 301 W. Sevier in Benton, Arkansas, was designed by Charles L. Thompson and was built in 1903. It has also been known as Walton House.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.It was built for Dr. James Wyatt Walton, the first doctor of Benton.

Source: dbpedia

BluePlaquePlaces.co.uk is a Good Stuff website.