The Fox and Hounds blue plaque in Cobham
The Fox and Hounds public house, a well known Cobham landmark, stood adjacent to this spot for over a hundred years until it was demolished circa 1960.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Cobham
- Location: Papillion, Church Street
- District Council: Elmbridge Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Cobham and Downside
- County Council: Surrey County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Cobham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Esher and Walton
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about The Fox and Hounds blue plaque in Cobham