Thomas Chatterton blue plaque in London
In a house on this site Thomas Chatterton died August 24th 1770
Thomas Chatterton (20 November 1752 – 24 August 1770) was an English poet and forger of pseudo-medieval poetry. He committed suicide, dying of arsenic poisoning.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: 39 Brooke Street, EC1
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Holborn and Covent Garden
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Holborn and St Pancras
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Thomas Chatterton blue plaque in London