Thomas Hood blue plaque in London
Thomas Hood 1799-1845 poet lived and died here
Thomas Hood (23 May 1799 – 3 May 1845) was a British humorist and poet. His son, Tom Hood, became a well known playwright and editor.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 28 Finchley Road, Westminster, NW8
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Abbey Road
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Westminster North
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Thomas Hood blue plaque in London