Thomas Park and John James Park brown plaque in London
"The Poetical Antiquary"
Born 1759. Died 1834.
and his son
John James Park
Author of the first
History of Hampstead
Born 1795. Died 1833.
- Erected: 1 January 1909
- Plaque Colour: Brown
- Subjects Commemorated:
Thomas Park (1759–1834) was an English antiquary and bibliographer, also known as a literary editor.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Camden
- Location: Church Row, Hampstead
- London Borough: Camden Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Frognal and Fitzjohns
- London Assembly Constituency: Barnet and Camden
- UK Parliament Constituency: Hampstead and Kilburn
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Thomas Park and John James Park brown plaque in London