Thomas Wilde blue plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
1st Baron Truro
1782 – 1855
1850 – 1852
Thomas Wilde, 1st Baron Truro PC (7 July 1782 – 11 November 1858), was a British lawyer, judge and politician. He was Lord Chancellor of Great Britain between 1850 and 1852.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Enfield
- Location: 2 Kelvin Avenue, N13
- London Borough: Enfield Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Bowes
- London Assembly Constituency: Enfield and Haringey
- UK Parliament Constituency: Enfield, Southgate
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Thomas Wilde blue plaque in London